Latest Post

Partial Sunshine Before a Shower Passes Through NH Monday Young Artist’s Inspiring Mural Adorns Waipahu School Campus

Tragic fire in Malambo, Atlántico claims life of 3-year-old boy

A 3-year-old boy named Javer Vargas has tragically lost his life in a house fire in Malambo, Atlántico.

The incident is believed to have been caused by a short circuit, possibly due to issues with a transformer.

The fire quickly spread throughout the house, where two families were residing, including five adults and eleven children, all of whom were minors.

Despite the efforts of neighbors to extinguish the flames, they were unable to save the young boy’s life.

Witnesses say that Javer was asleep in the room where the fire began, and that they tried their best to rescue him but were unsuccessful.

Sadly, his body remains at the Institute of Legal Medicine.

The neighborhood where the fire occurred, El Gladiador, reportedly has irregular access to potable water, which made it difficult for firefighters to extinguish the flames.

The community is calling for better access to water to prevent similar tragedies from occurring in the future.

The local government has announced that they will provide humanitarian aid to the affected families, including those who lost their home and belongings in the fire.

Our thoughts are with Javer’s family and loved ones during this difficult time.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *