Latest Post

Transitional Improvements: Helping Homeless & Formerly Incarcerated Grocery Store Shooting; 1 Injured, 1 in Custody

The story that is currently gaining popularity on social media is about a Tesla catching fire inside its owner’s garage in Plano. Firefighters in Plano took immediate action by placing a tarp over the vehicle and rolling it to the street.

However, it took several hours to completely extinguish the fire. Fortunately, Plano fire rescue had received specialized training on how to cool and contain the lithium-ion batteries found in these vehicles. The owner of the Tesla mentioned that a new battery had recently been installed at the Plano Tesla service center.

However, when they approached the managers at the service center for information about the incident, they refused to comment. As of now, we are still awaiting any official statement regarding this incident..

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *