Latest Post

Transitional Improvements: Helping Homeless & Formerly Incarcerated Grocery Store Shooting; 1 Injured, 1 in Custody

Today, students at Hammond Eastside Magnet School Lower were evacuated by the Hammond Fire Department due to a smoke-like smell emanating from the building. Upon investigation, the fire department determined that a malfunctioning heater in a bathroom was the cause. After ensuring the safety of the premises, the students were allowed to return..

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *