A 26-year-old man from Nepal had to undergo a surgery to remove a vodka bottle from his stomach.
Nursad Mansuri, from the Rautahat district of Nepal, complained of severe abdominal pain, and during a medical check-up, the doctors found a vodka bottle stuck in his stomach.
The doctors were shocked and suggested immediate hospitalization as the bottle had ripped apart his intestine, causing leakage of faeces.
The surgery, which lasted two-and-a-half hours, was successful, and he is now recovering.
The police have started investigating the case and suspect that Nursad’s friends might have got him drunk and forced the bottle into his stomach through his rectum.
While interrogating Nursad’s friends, the police suspected Shekh Samim who might have committed the crime.
Shekh Samim has been arrested, and a search is on for others involved.