Latest Post

Partial Sunshine Before a Shower Passes Through NH Monday Young Artist’s Inspiring Mural Adorns Waipahu School Campus

A house fire broke out on Banning Rd.

in Norfolk due to a lithium battery, according to officials.

Firefighters quickly extinguished the flames, and the fire was declared under control at 2:04 p.m.

The fire occurred in the Meadowbrook neighborhood, and investigators have shared pictures of the incident.

Fortunately, no one was injured.





Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *