Latest Post

Partial Sunshine Before a Shower Passes Through NH Monday Young Artist’s Inspiring Mural Adorns Waipahu School Campus

Irondequoit firefighters were called to a house on North Goodman Street to put out a fire that broke out on the porch overnight on Monday.

The flames damaged the porch of the home, but fortunately, the house is still livable.

There have been no reports of any injuries caused by the fire.

First responders arrived at the scene quickly and were able to put out the fire before it could spread further.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *