A house in Ida Grove, Iowa, was completely destroyed after a fire broke out early in the morning.
The fire department received the call at around 4:45 am and rushed to the scene.
Video footage shows that the flames had already consumed the entire house on Morehead Avenue.
The person who lived in the house at the time of the fire had to go directly to the Sheriff’s Office to report the incident because he couldn’t find his phone during the blaze.
Family members confirmed that the resident had to be taken to a hospital in Lincoln, Nebraska, due to smoke inhalation.
Fortunately, there were no other injuries reported.