Latest Post

Multiple Brush Fires Disrupt Northeast Corridor Rail Service in New Jersey Ukrainian Army Kills 1880 Russian Soldiers, Tensions Escalate in Ongoing Conflict

A house in Henderson caught fire on First Street and firefighters quickly responded to the scene.

The call was received at approximately 5 PM and officials have reported that the fire started due to a barbecue grill that was too close to the house.

The fire had spread to the attic before the firefighters arrived, as seen in photos shared on the Henderson police fire department’s Facebook page, showing smoke coming out of the back of the home.

Luckily, no injuries have been reported.

Stay updated on news in the Evansville, Owensboro, and Henderson area by following Eyewitness News 25/7 on their website.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *