Latest Post

Lihue Green Waste Facility Closed After Invasive Pest Discovery Charles Payne Applauds Phenomenal Merger Between PGA Tour and Saudi-Backed LIV Golf

No one was hurt in a fire that broke out at a house in Grand Rapids late Friday night.

Firefighters responded to the incident on Kalamazoo Avenue near 52nd Street after midnight.

The fire, which was located in the attic, was believed to have been caused by a ventilation fan.

Fortunately, the firefighters were able to quickly extinguish the flames.

Although no injuries were reported, the residents were unable to stay overnight due to the damage sustained in the kitchen.

In a separate news story, a 31-year-old individual is waking up to a new lease on life.

More details on this will be provided later.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *