Latest Post

Florida Woman Surprised by 11-Foot Alligator in Backyard Pool China Star Restaurant in Wichita Falls Ravaged by Afternoon Fire

A fire broke out at China Star restaurant on the 1000 block of Central Freeway in Wichita Falls this afternoon.

The Wichita Falls Fire Department responded to the incident around 1:30 PM.

Upon arrival, smoke was visible from outside the building.

Assistant Fire Marshal Eddie Mossen stated that the fire was found at one of the grill vent hoods and had started at one of the walk-in coolers, burning up into the vent stack.

The fire caused an estimated $60,000 worth of damage, but thankfully, no injuries were reported.

Clean-up efforts will continue throughout the evening.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *