Latest Post

Police release chilling surveillance footage of Tennessee school shooting that claimed six lives, including three children. Senate Staffer Stabbed in Vicious Random Attack in DC Neighborhood

A woman was rescued from a fire in Arundel early Saturday morning after officials received a call about smoke coming from a home on Limerick Road.

The resident told officials she was trapped inside the rental property, prompting a quick response from fire crews.

A dispatcher stayed on the line with the woman, reassuring her and providing information about her location to the rescue team.

The crew was able to enter the property, rescue the woman, and quickly extinguish the fire.

The woman was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation.

Officials say that while the cause of the fire is believed to be the heating system, a full investigation will be conducted by Maine’s Fire Marshal.

This incident highlights the importance of working smoke detectors, as there were none inside the home at the time of the fire.

Fire crews are urging the public to check their smoke detectors regularly to ensure they are in good working condition.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *